We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

think of visiting china

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
reviews: 26
think of visiting china

Hi my husband and i are thinking of visiting china this summer, shanghai, beijing and xian, any adivice would be much appreciated.

Xi'an, China
1. Re: think of visiting china

How many days in xi'an. If you have two or three days in xi'an. You can visit city wall and big wild pagoda in your first day. then second day you will visit terra cotta museum and ban po village. In the evening you can watch fountain show near the big wild pagoda.If you are museum person you can visit the history museum .

Tiffany: your history tour guide

Magog, Canada
reviews: 456
2. Re: think of visiting china

Read this forum and you'll be an expert in no time.

3. Re: think of visiting china

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 am, March 25, 2013
Xi'an, China
4. Re: think of visiting china

Because our city a lot of things to do.history city.I hope everyone enjoy my hometown.

Tiffany.

Xi'an, China
5. Re: think of visiting china

If you want to get some information about xi'an. You can contact me with E-mail shirleyniu610@hotmail.com

Tiffany

Xi'an, China
reviews: 11
6. Re: think of visiting china

Hello:

xian is the birth palce of the chinese ancient civilization, the home town of the therra-cotta warriors museum, the 700 years old ancient wall, 1200 years old Buddist pagoda, the unique chinese arthitectural great mosque. Tasty loacl foods.

This is the city you need spend at last 2 nights to enjoy it.

Enjoy you stay in

xianhistorytourguide

xi an
reviews: 6
7. Re: think of visiting china

two days will be ok .one day for terra cotta tour .another day for city tour .you can see city wall .big wild goose pagoda .bell and drum tower .muslim corner .great mosque and .history museum <.if time is possible >.

8. Re: think of visiting china

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 27, 2014