We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kids discounts

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Magog, Canada
Level Contributor
31,763 posts
655 reviews
Kids discounts

I have friends going to Xi'An next week. They have kids aged 2 and 4. Do kids this age ride for free?

Do they also ride bus 306 for free?

Xi'an, China
Level Contributor
965 posts
11 reviews
1. Re: Kids discounts

According to my expericnce is free for your friend's kids for the entrance fee and bus 306.

In terms of how tall of the children( usually below the 1.3 meters) not how old they are , you will be checked whether or not you need pay for the children's tickets in xian.

Enjoy you stay in

Edited: 3:33 am, March 24, 2013
Xi'an, China
Level Contributor
27 posts
2. Re: Kids discounts

I remembered 306 is free for kids. all sites are free for one or two years old l

xi an
Level Contributor
330 posts
29 reviews
3. Re: Kids discounts

it is free for your kids .both for bus 306 and in the sites .except they are taller than 1.3meters .

4. Re: Kids discounts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 26, 2014