We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Linda - Xi'an guide

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 6
Linda - Xi'an guide

We took the advice of this Forum to go with Linda as our guide to the TCWs. Great decision. From the on time collection at the airport through the knowledgable commentary in great english to the side venue for lunch.

Linda made our trip very enjoyable and come strongly recommended from my family.

Her email is: Linda - xianprivatetour@gmail.com

Cebu City...
reviews: 6
1. Re: Linda - Xi'an guide

I scheduled with Linda as well for a trip last week. She had a family emergency that caused her to cancel, however she provided another guide for me. The reason I'd still recommend her is she met me for dinner and a little city tour that evening at no charge. After meeting her I wished she was my guide. Her english was very good (not easy to come by in China) and she was very open to talk about her country, others were not. Then came a situation involving unavailable train tickets due to the current holiday. Not only was she able to get the tickets I needed, but she took her time to coordinate the purcase and make the delivery at no charge. This means a lot as we sometimes feel like everyone is out to get money from us. This showed her good character! Many texts went back and forth and she seemed happy to help. Her price was much less than others I contacted.

Xi'an
2. Re: Linda - Xi'an guide

That's a nice report .I know linda.Tour guide service ,She dose very well .

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 24
3. Re: Linda - Xi'an guide

I'm seeing Xi'an and the Terracotta warriors with Linda next week, so great to see the comments!

She's been amazing via email.. answered all my questions cheerfully and has changed the plan 5 times to suit our uncertain travel schedule! Really glad we picked her and looking forward to the trip.

Will report back after!

4. Re: Linda - Xi'an guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 05, 2014