We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

family room in Xi'an

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 4
family room in Xi'an

I am trying to find a hotel that will fit 2 adults and 2 children (5,8) in one room- has anyone been able to do this? Having to book 2 rooms will really eat into our budget! Many thanks

Anchorage, Alaska
reviews: 25
1. Re: family room in Xi'an

Try the Citadines Aparthotel Central--they have "apartments"-either studio or one bedroom. They are very centrally located near the Drum Tower, and reasonably priced.

We haven't stayed there yet, but have reservations for this April. I read reviews on several websites prior to booking, and they were very good. I booked thru the Citadines website.

There are two Citadines in Xi'An, if you want to be near the Drum Tower be sure to choose Citadines CENTRAL.

TVQ

Xi'an, China
reviews: 11
2. Re: family room in Xi'an

Hello:

I quite agree with above, but I remember that there are not too many those type rooms aviliable at the Ciditine central,that means you may need book it as early as possible if the travel date set up.

But you may also try this budget hotel, ibis hotel, nice location and good service.

Enjoy you stay in

xianhistorytourguide

Guilin
3. Re: family room in Xi'an

Also prefer Citadines Central. Its stadarad twin rooms offer two single beds at the size of 1.5*2m. We have booked three people in one room this Jul.by paying extra third breakfast as the rate only covers two breakfasts. But not sure whether the hotel allows four of you in one room. You could check with the hotel about the details.

xi an
reviews: 6
4. Re: family room in Xi'an

the citidines central is your choose .you need book it as early as possible .because this hotel is in the city center .good business .it is better early than late

London
reviews: 4
5. Re: family room in Xi'an

thanks all- Citadines not available sadly- many thanks

6. Re: family room in Xi'an

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, March 09, 2014