We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellent Xi'an Tour Guide: Bryan Bai Chen

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 4
Excellent Xi'an Tour Guide: Bryan Bai Chen

Hello -

I wanted to share w/ you yet another glowing review for Bryan. My friend and I contacted him through TripAdvisor and his communication was timely, informative and very professional. We only needed his service for one full day and he worked w/ us to make sure we had the most productive (and fun) day possible in Xi'an.

He was prompt, courteous and super accommodating. He is very knowledgeable in all manners of the sights and history of Xi'an and I not only learned a lot but also had a blast doing it. His English is excellent and will work w/ you if you need any help in translating or understanding anything.

He is also a bit of a foodie so it was a great match for my friend and I . He gave us great pointers on where to eat near our hotel. I miss that food dearly.

If you're looking to hire a tour guide for Xi'an, look no further. Send Bryan an e-mail and book him immediately before someone else does.

Enjoy and have a great time in Xi'an!

Xi'an, China
reviews: 11
1. Re: Excellent Xi'an Tour Guide: Bryan Bai Chen

Hello:

thanks a lot.

best wish to you

Great Neck, New York
reviews: 2
2. Re: Excellent Xi'an Tour Guide: Bryan Bai Chen

Another hearty recommendation for Bryan Bai Chen with whom we had the pleasure of touring Xian for two days in early June 2013. . We chose him based on the multitude of wonderful reviews he had in various forums on TripAdvisor and other websites. All of those reviews were accurate. He was professional, reliable, dedicated, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, intelligent, friendly, etc. He truly wanted us to enjoy ourselves, learn about the history and see the sights of Xian. His passion for his work and love of the history of his city was evident and contributed to our experience. Whether helping us find a restaurant to suit our tastes, a clean bathroom , bottled water or a shady spot, he was always looking out for our happiness. We also used his driver for the round trip airport transfers and he was a pleasure as well- driving safely and pleasant to be with. You cannot have a better guide than Bryan Bai.

3. Re: Excellent Xi'an Tour Guide: Bryan Bai Chen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 21, 2014