We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bike rental on city wall

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
canada
bike rental on city wall

After reading through many of the reviews of the city wall, I have seen a range of prices for bike rentals. I've seen people say that they've rented for 20rmb for 100 minutes, although most say 40rmb, but I've seen numbers even higher. Are people bargaining and thus the price difference?

26 replies to this topic
Xi'an, China
21. Re: bike rental on city wall

the ticket fee for city wall is RMB40 per capia, and rental bicycles for single in 100 minutes cost RMB20, and for double cost RMB40 in 100 minutes, and when renting, you need to give them another RMB200 or valid documentation like passport as a guaranty, rest assured they will give you back when you return your rented bicycles.

Xi'an, China
reviews: 11
22. Re: bike rental on city wall

Hello:

It cost you 40 rmb for the regular bicycle ( 100 minutes), I need correct the infromation from the last poster.

xianhistorytourguide

xi an
reviews: 6
23. Re: bike rental on city wall

yes .40 yuan per person for single bike . double bike cost 80 yuan .you can keep it for 100 minutes 200yuan deposite .you will get you money back when return bikes

Edited: 9:43 pm, June 06, 2013
Katonah, NY
reviews: 253
24. Re: bike rental on city wall

Go for a ride on the wall, it's well worth it.

Asia
reviews: 43
25. Re: bike rental on city wall

Bring your hat or cap if the sun is strong. Bring your water too.

Xi'an
reviews: 1
26. Re: bike rental on city wall

With that price, you can hire a bicycle for a whole day explore the city,

Selling land fields to developers by higher price, the local official has spend like billions of dollars to make the city look prettier, I suggest your spending a whole day and partially at night for the city view,and getting closer to the daily life of local resident.

Reply to: bike rental on city wall
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted