We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bike rental on city wall

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
canada
bike rental on city wall

After reading through many of the reviews of the city wall, I have seen a range of prices for bike rentals. I've seen people say that they've rented for 20rmb for 100 minutes, although most say 40rmb, but I've seen numbers even higher. Are people bargaining and thus the price difference?

Xi'an, China
reviews: 12
11. Re: bike rental on city wall

40 yuan for a single bike. 80 yuan for a double bike. 80 yuan for a golf car seat. No discount at all.

Asia
reviews: 55
12. Re: bike rental on city wall

Sorry to ask but do we bike on the wall which is about 14km? Or do we bike on the ground level around the city wall?

Thank you.

Beijing, China
Destination Expert
for Guilin, Xi'an, Tibet
reviews: 3
13. Re: bike rental on city wall

40 yuan for a single bike. 80 yuan for a double bike. Refundable deposit 200 RMB. The price is valid only for 100 Minutes. If you want to complete the loop in 100 Min you must hurry and bump all the way. OTW, you pay overtime fee, a little though.

You are biking on the wall not at wall foot.

Beijing, China
Destination Expert
for Guilin, Xi'an, Tibet
reviews: 3
14. Re: bike rental on city wall

Good is you don't need to return bike to same point.

Asia
15. Re: bike rental on city wall

Thank you for the info. Sounds exciting. I'll rent the bike.

New Jersey
reviews: 5
16. Re: bike rental on city wall

Does anyone know when the bike rentals open/close? I will not arrive in Xi An until late afternoon and would like to rent bikes and travel around the wall on the day I arrive. Thanks!

Xi'an, China
reviews: 11
17. Re: bike rental on city wall

Hello:

Biking rental service will be closed at 5:30p.m, ( open at 8:30a.m) at the East , West, North gates, but the South gate is last to stop this service till 8:00p.m.

Enjoy yopu stay in

xianhistorytourguide

canada
18. Re: bike rental on city wall

We rented tandem bikes for 80RMB with a 100RMB deposit. Single bikes can be rented for 40RMB with 100RMB deposit. The rental time was 100 minutes. Best time for us to rent was in the morning as it stays very hot even at the end of the day. We were practically the only ones there and it was a highlight of our trip to Xi'an. The bikes are really quite nice and had padded seats. It did take about 90 minutes to bike the entire wall, but we stopped to take photos every so often.

Asia
19. Re: bike rental on city wall

You rode faster than us LOL. It took us 95 minutes. We also stopped to take photos but when the time was almost up, we had to rush.

San Francisco
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
reviews: 45
20. Re: bike rental on city wall

Thank you for the cost and hours info.

I searched "Bicycle on Xian wall" on youtube, and found many videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH99QLTmRTk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPUeMbneFa4