We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Navigating Xian North Train Station

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
reviews: 8
Navigating Xian North Train Station

My husband and I will be traveling from Xian to Beijing in mid April. We'd like to take a G train. I'm wondering if the Xian North Station is hard to navigate. Are platforms, etc. marked in English?

Magog, Canada
reviews: 551
1. Re: Navigating Xian North Train Station

I have not been to this train station but they are all the same. There will be a giant screen showing all the train numbers, departures time and platform numbers. It is pretty easy to figure out the platform number.

Texas
2. Re: Navigating Xian North Train Station

Thanks so much for the prompt reply! Your information is appreciated.

Xi'an, China
reviews: 11
3. Re: Navigating Xian North Train Station

Hello:

The north station of xian is constructed by the international standard, expecially the ternimal of the station just like the airport with English sign to indicate you which gate you will board your train. No worry about it.

Enjoy you stay in

xianhistorytourguide

Beijing, China
Destination Expert
for Beijing
reviews: 82
4. Re: Navigating Xian North Train Station

Very easy. Modern, as stated above, like an airport. One of the cleanest, shiniest things in Xi'an, also connected to the metro.

Beijing, China
Destination Expert
for Guilin, Xi'an, Tibet
reviews: 3
5. Re: Navigating Xian North Train Station

Everything should be well nevigated in specialized bullet train station in China like Xian North. You will feel like you are in a small airport.

xi an
reviews: 6
6. Re: Navigating Xian North Train Station

it i s very easy to find english sign there .just like airport .

Wellington, New...
reviews: 39
7. Re: Navigating Xian North Train Station

I would recommend you pay one of the porters to carry your luggage - as there is a bit of walking and stairs.

Easy to work out where you need to be!

Texas
8. Re: Navigating Xian North Train Station

Thanks so much for all the prompt posts regarding navigating the Xian North Train Station.

Mumbai
reviews: 7
9. Re: Navigating Xian North Train Station

Is this the same station where the K train from Biejing West arrives? And is it connected to the city by metro? I am staying within the city walls? Thanks.

Beijing, China
Destination Expert
for Beijing
reviews: 82
10. Re: Navigating Xian North Train Station

K train? No. That would arrive at the main station downtown which is not connected to the metro. Why on earth would you take a K train to Xi'an?