We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Shuttle bus

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Airport Shuttle bus

May catch the Xi'an Airport Shuttle bus line 1after 24:00am

from airport to Xi'an

Beijing, China
Destination Expert
for Guilin, Xi'an, Tibet
reviews: 3
1. Re: Airport Shuttle bus

No problem.

Xi'an,Shannxi...
2. Re: Airport Shuttle bus

I dont's think so,it depends how many flights will land at Xianyang International Airport.24am is too late, you may stop the taxi from the airport to the city,and the charge is 120-150RMB for no more than 4 people.

Hopefully the explanation will help.

Wish you a pleasant stay in Xian.

Allenguo

Xianprivatetours

London, United...
reviews: 38
3. Re: Airport Shuttle bus

There is shuttle bus at night but it only arrive at Bell Tower, Xian. Every 20 minutes has a shuttle bus.

Xi'an, China
reviews: 11
4. Re: Airport Shuttle bus

Hello:

Shuttle bus will stop their service till the last one land no matter how late you are.

But I still recommend you to use the taxi to take you back hotel since you will arrive at the city at 1:00a.m if your flight arrive at the airport on time by shuttle bus. I don't think that is good idea to walk back your hotel with your luggage from the bell tower which is final station of shuttle bus.

Enjoy your stay in

xianhistorytourguide

xi an
reviews: 6
5. Re: Airport Shuttle bus

take the shuttle bus to city .then take a taxi to your hotel .

6. Re: Airport Shuttle bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 26, 2014