We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tagdi Boutique Hotel

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 52
Tagdi Boutique Hotel

Does somebody was in this Hotel?

Tangdi Boutique Hotel in Xi'an?http://www.tangdihotel.com/index.php?m=content&c=index&a=lists&catid=16

Thanks

Xi'an,Shannxi...
1. Re: Tagdi Boutique Hotel

Dear Sir,

The Tangdi Boutique hotel is a fairly new hotel located in Qujiang area,which is very near to the Big Wild Goose Pagoda,you may enjoy the beautiful night view by walking around there,it 's a quite nice hotel.

Allenguo

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 52
2. Re: Tagdi Boutique Hotel

Thank you / can you compare with a similar hotel in Xian? just tone sure to book there. Thank you

Xi'an, China
reviews: 11
3. Re: Tagdi Boutique Hotel

Hello:

Tang dynsty art hotel which is another option for you which just loacted right beside the Big wild goose pagoda, you can listen to the music fountain show from your hotel room, if you are lucky enough.

Enjoy you stay in

xianhistorytourguide

xi an
reviews: 6
4. Re: Tagdi Boutique Hotel

the westin hotel is just located outside the big wild goose pagoda .you can see the music fountain easily .just 5minutes walk .

also ten minutes walk to tang paradise park .

the night view outside westin is beautiful .

hope this can help

Asia
reviews: 51
5. Re: Tagdi Boutique Hotel

I tried the booking in their website but can't find the result. How much do they charge for a regular room? How do you book this hotel? Thank you.

Xi'an, China
reviews: 11
6. Re: Tagdi Boutique Hotel

Hello:

I checked it for you, the hotel regular two beds room will cost you around 300 rmb per night.

Hope this can help

xianhistorytourguide

xi'an china
7. Re: Tagdi Boutique Hotel

i am

xi'an china
8. Re: Tagdi Boutique Hotel

i have never heard this hotel in xian,

Asia
reviews: 51
9. Re: Tagdi Boutique Hotel

Thank you bryanbai.

10. Re: Tagdi Boutique Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 19, 2014