We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cost of taxi from airport to Citadines Central

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
cost of taxi from airport to Citadines Central

We are a family of four travelling fairly light - 4 carryons and 4 backpacks. Just wondering if I need 2 taxis to get from the airport to Citadines Central and how much would the cost be?

Many thanks in advance!

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
282 posts
39 reviews
1. Re: cost of taxi from airport to Citadines Central

We fitted four people into one taxis including luggage.

Though we had to pack the luggage in the boot and also on our knees on the backseat - it was a tight fit, but we did it!!!

Xi'an, China
Level Contributor
958 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: cost of taxi from airport to Citadines Central

Hello:

Unless you will land in xian very late at night ( enev the last shuttle bus will stop to serve till the last plane arrive at no matter how it is ), I still recommd you family to use the public shuttle bus because the final station of this bus is located right in front of the Cinditine central, only 2-3 minutes , you can walk back to your hotel ( 26rmb p.p is bus fee).

The regular taxi will cost roughly about less 300 rmb ( two), you can use it back the ciditine from the airport.

Enjoy you stay in

xianhistorytourguide

Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
488 posts
26 reviews
3. Re: cost of taxi from airport to Citadines Central

bryanbai--is the cost of taxi you quoted for one taxi or for two?

canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
4. Re: cost of taxi from airport to Citadines Central

Thanks Bryan,

That was very helpful!

Xi'an
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
5. Re: cost of taxi from airport to Citadines Central

I was a local in Xi'an, When I try to get a taxi back to town , it's always very hard as it was not parking directly outside of the airport, nor did it has a formal parking place, sometimes driver try to charge you a lot like300- 500RMB/taxi. You can also take the airport shuttle bus which is only 26RMB/person and takes you to Bell Tower. But if you are worried about the luggages and the inconvinience of finding another taxi to you hotel in Xi'an after you arrive at Bell Tower , you can contact local travel agency, usually they supply this serices with fair price and reduce lots of trouble and worry for you.Or you can book a transfer from One US Website.www.viator.com .

Beijing, China
Destination Expert
for Guilin, Xi'an, Tibet
Level Contributor
4,782 posts
3 reviews
6. Re: cost of taxi from airport to Citadines Central

Final stop of shuttle bus to Bell Tower is just a corner away (within 3 minute walking without crossing traffic) to Citadines Central. Almost face to face.

Xi'an
Level Contributor
97 posts
7. Re: cost of taxi from airport to Citadines Central

Better hire a driver. mybe he drive a van take you to Citadinesfrom airport.

canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
8. Re: cost of taxi from airport to Citadines Central

We decided to take bullet train from Beijing to Xi'an. Best decision we made for that leg of our trip - train is comfortable, roomy, on-time (unlike our two domestic flights), and fairly cheap. Anyway, from the North Xi'an Railway station, we took the subway using Line 2 to the Bell Tower station, then walked 8-10 minutes to the hotel. Going to the airport, we took the airport shuttle bus. It was easy, cheap, and air-conditioned! No need to use a taxi or a private driver if you're staying at the Citadines.

Magog, Canada
Level Contributor
31,389 posts
624 reviews
9. Re: cost of taxi from airport to Citadines Central

While the bus is a good idea, I notice that nobody answered the original question. I traveled twice from the import to this hotel in the last month and another friend also did it and we all paid 150RMB. (doesn't matter how many people).

Beijing, China
Destination Expert
for Guilin, Xi'an, Tibet
Level Contributor
4,782 posts
3 reviews
10. Re: cost of taxi from airport to Citadines Central

One taxi is enough for the case of OP. Cost would be 150-200 rmb.