We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xian north station to terracotta warriors

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Xian north station to terracotta warriors

Hi my partner and I are staying in zhengzhou for a few days and wanting to do a day trip the terracotta warriors by catching the bullet train which goes to xian north station. Can anyone tell me if there's a bus and also how much a taxi would be going from xian north station to the warriors? Or if not a bus going to xian railway station where we can catch the 306 bus?

Thank you.

Xi'an, China
reviews: 11
1. Re: Xian north station to terracotta warriors

Hello:

It take less one hour ride from the train station to the terra-cotta warriors museum by taxi. usually cost about 120-150 rmb.

I don't think that is good idea for you to use the bus 306 to terra-cotta terra-cotta warriors museum from the city beacuse usually it take same time duration from the north train station to the city by taxi. You will waste your time to do that.

Enjoy you stay in

xianhsitorytourguide

2. Re: Xian north station to terracotta warriors

Thank you very much for your post,it will save

a lot of time as we don't have much. Do you know if the tombs are along the way from xian north station to the terracotta warriors?

3. Re: Xian north station to terracotta warriors

Thank you very much for your post,it will save

a lot of time as we don't have much. Do you know if the tombs are along the way from xian north station to the terracotta warriors?

Xi'an, China
reviews: 11
4. Re: Xian north station to terracotta warriors

Hello:

Since you have a limited time to travel in this city, I don;t recommend to spend your time to the Empero's tomb ( I guess you want to visit the Qin dynasty emperor'tomb) bueacue it isnot open yet, nothing special to see except the two least unthearthed pits which isnot very important.

The point is you will have to wait to take shuttle bus to go there when you finish the sightseeing in the museum, those shuttle bus usually start to go when the visiters fill into it. Therefore it will cause you more time for those uncertain situation.

Hope this can help you

xianhistorytourguide

Edited: 6:26 pm, January 25, 2013
xi an
reviews: 29
5. Re: Xian north station to terracotta warriors

it is better to keep a ca or taxi waitting for you .because you only have limited time in xi an .the car or taxi for round trip is about 350 yuan .it is much more than 306 bus .but will save your time .the tomd of emperor is not open yet. it is not interesting looking around .you do not need to that if you do not have enough time .

hope can help you

6. Re: Xian north station to terracotta warriors

Thanks again bryanbai your help has been invaluable.

7. Re: Xian north station to terracotta warriors

Thank you, I think il take your advice and get a taxi to wait for us.

8. Re: Xian north station to terracotta warriors

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 28, 2014