We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CRE Holiday Inn

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 95
CRE Holiday Inn

We will be attending a wedding reception in Xi'an next month and the family has reserved our hotel rooms at the CRE Holiday Inn. I don't find this hotel listed anywhere.

Anyone familiar with it? I'm curious if it's western or what we should expect. What else is in the area?

Address: Northwest corner of South Fenghui Street and Dazhai Road (west side of Peony Garden) Lianhu Township, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China

Thank you!!

Xi'an, China
reviews: 11
1. Re: CRE Holiday Inn

Hello:

Can you give me the full name of hotel? I will help you to check. But the location of hotel looks located not very close the city downtown city.

Enjoy you stay in

xianhistorytourguide

2. Re: CRE Holiday Inn

Thank you Bryan! This is what the bride wrote to me:

Hotel Name: 华创假日酒店

Hotel Address: 中国 陕西省 西安市莲湖区沣惠南路与大寨路十字西北角(牡丹苑西侧)

Xi'an, China
reviews: 11
3. Re: CRE Holiday Inn

Hello:

sorry, i haven't heard it before.

best

xi an
reviews: 29
4. Re: CRE Holiday Inn

hello. this hotel is a little bit far from city center .it is in the south surberb .maybe it is near wedding place .not famous .not so many foreigners stay there .but hotel is new .and very clean .there are a lot ofnew constructions out side there not finished yet ,so not many shops and restaurant you can find .

hope this can help .

5. Re: CRE Holiday Inn

Thank you so much for this information! I really appreciate your help.

6. Re: CRE Holiday Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 24, 2014