We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone tried Air Asia flight from BKK to Xi'an yet?

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
reviews: 61
Has anyone tried Air Asia flight from BKK to Xi'an yet?

The flight is still new. Has anyone tried it yet? I would appreciate your feedback.

As Air Asia flight takes off from Don Muang Airport at 9:30 am, it means I have to stay at Don Muang airport hotel to beat the early morning traffic. Any good suggestion here, please.

Kuala Lumpur...
11. Re: Has anyone tried Air Asia flight from BKK to Xi'an yet?

Hi LeonardKhoo,

My flight is on 15 - 19 Mei to Xian...i stay one night at Bangkok on 14th , yeah already engage TA from Malaysia last week, a private tour indeed.

U may add me thru FB : vedder9@yahoo.com

Maybe we can keep in touch from there :)

Asia
reviews: 60
12. Re: Has anyone tried Air Asia flight from BKK to Xi'an yet?

I flied Don Muang Airport to Xian with Air Asia this month. Was confused when checking in. Didn't see a place for passengers who check in online to verify documents. Asked Air Asia staff. They said if I checked in online and have seat number, I just go inside to the gate. The boarding pass also says to verify at boarding gate.

So I went through all the final checking and scanning inside. At gate, I gave the staff my boarding pass and they verified it by calling someone. I asked "Am I supposed to verify at the check in counter outside?" She said "Yes". She never complained anything.

The flight went ok and on time. There were about 2, 3 times the plane was shaking due to turbo or something like that so they asked us to fasten seat belts. On board foods taste awful as usual LOL. The foods at a restaurant in Don Muang Airport taste better and cost half of the price in Suvarnabhumi Airport.

Xi'an, China
13. Re: Has anyone tried Air Asia flight from BKK to Xi'an yet?

Yeah, i've tried it twice , it was awesome , im malaysian n im always took the flight from kl around 3-4 pm to bangkok n stay at Amari Hotel just connected with the Don Mueang Airport.. just go and ask the airport info desk , they will let u know everything... it's very convinient for u i think ... try it... i have been travelling this way a lot of times... no problem at all

Edited: 3:44 pm, May 01, 2013
Asia
reviews: 60
14. Re: Has anyone tried Air Asia flight from BKK to Xi'an yet?

No hotel can beat Amaria Don Muang regarding location, but it's too old and outdated. I feel so bored with it LOL.

15. Re: Has anyone tried Air Asia flight from BKK to Xi'an yet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 05, 2014