We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Linda Xian Guide

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Phoeinx
Linda Xian Guide

I recently traveled to Xian by myself and arranged with LInda to pick me up with her driver from the airport and spend two days showing me the ost important sites in the area. I must tell you that LInda is very knowledgeable concerning the history of her area, and she knows the city and surrounding areas very well. I must tell ou that Linda went out of her way when I lost something very special on my visit, she obtained a duplicate and sent it to me on her own wihtout asking for anything in return. I would HIGHLY reccomend heer to anyone traveling in Xian which is a fantastic city to visit with rich history. I will certainly visit again and call her in advance. SIncerely, James

Her email is Linda [xianprivatetour@gmail.com], and my name is James Corcoran and my email is

jamesd@jdmedical.com

Magog, Canada
reviews: 493
1. Re: Linda Xian Guide

You should mention her fees and what was included (like driver) and how long the days were.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai Region, Shenzhen, Bangkok
reviews: 109
2. Re: Linda Xian Guide

Maybe not necessary to always open a new thread for Linda. For example:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g298557-i7579-k578…

It looks like there a kind of agreement that people register for TA to write a recommendation for her.... Fine if she is good, but prices and packages definitely would help here.

Southern California
reviews: 22
3. Re: Linda Xian Guide

We found Linda via Trip Advisor and toured with her in February 2013. She and her driver picked us up at the Xian airport in a nice van, and we started touring on the way into the city. We also arranged a full day tour the following day - from say 8am to 7pm. And Linda was kind enough to take us back to the airport with a stop at the City Wall (for an 8 mile biking adventure) on our last day in Xian. Linda's english is good and she is very knowledgeable, friendly, interesting and a good advocate. Our family of 4 highly recommends finding and booking with her.

4. Re: Linda Xian Guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 09, 2014