We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guide recommendation for Bryan Bai Chen

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ellicott City...
Guide recommendation for Bryan Bai Chen

I recently completed a business trip to Beijing and made a quick side trip to Xi'an. It never occurred to me to look here for a guide. Instead I got a recommendation from work colleagues. When I saw his website

http://www.xianhistorytourguide.com/ I could tell he was high quality. Bryan responded very promptly to my inquiry and all pre-trip contact and organization was smooth. I had a special request to change his suggested itinerary for the day, and he was willing to be flexible. He and his driver were early to pick me up, and he immediately began providing lots of information about the history and culture of Xi'an. We spent a full day sight-seeing and he made all the logistics like ticket-buying and souvenir shopping seamless. Lunch at the noodle shop outside the usual tourist scene was delicious. Bryan's English and knowledge are excellent and he is very friendly and sincere. I have a much deeper understanding of Chinese history, culture, and religion than I would have if I were simply reading signs or a guidebook. It was a great experience. I can highly recommend Bryan to anyone.

Xi'an, China
reviews: 11
1. Re: Guide recommendation for Bryan Bai Chen

Hello Cyndy:

Thank you so much, I also learned a lot from you.

bryanbai

2. Re: Guide recommendation for Bryan Bai Chen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, December 16, 2013