We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel in Xi'an on Dec.

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Datong, China
reviews: 4
Travel in Xi'an on Dec.

I and my boyfriend want to travel in Xi'an the middle of next month , How many days we should stay ? Which places is worth seeing ? Which hotel is recommended ?

many thanks

Xi'an, China
reviews: 11
1. Re: Travel in Xi'an on Dec.

Hello :

According to my experience in this city, usuallly 2 nights is enough time for you to enjoy most imporant site in this afternoon.

You may try arrive in this city at the noon time of the first day from the plane , on the way back to the city, you can tour to the Han yang tomb, the ciy wall, the great mosque and local muslim qarter for your first afternoon.

Second day, you can do the city tour like the big wild goose pagoda, the shannxi history museum, after simple lunch close the terra-cotta warriors museum, the hight light tour the Terra-cotta warriors museum( 2.5 hours), then catch your flight to the next city.

The hotel i recommend ypu can use the Ciditin central , super location and nice service.

enjoy you stay in

xianhistorytourguide

Beijing, China
Destination Expert
for Guilin, Xi'an, Tibet
reviews: 3
2. Re: Travel in Xi'an on Dec.

3-4 days, since i guess like me you are native coming to learn more about Chinese culture and history not like the time-saving foreigner more only for the Terrocotta Worriors.

Local attractions would be Terrocotta Worriors, City Wall( you have a new one in Datong, but this in Xian is original and old), Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Small Wild Goose Pagoda, Stele Forest, Shaaxi Museum, Muslim Quarter. More places catering for native are Qianling Mosulem, Famen Si, Hangyangling. Snacks never to miss out are Yang Rou Pao Mo, Rou Jia Mo, Ma Jiang Liang Pi, etc.

Beijing, China
Destination Expert
for Guilin, Xi'an, Tibet
reviews: 3
3. Re: Travel in Xi'an on Dec.

Budget but cheap hotels are Citadines Center, Home Inn, Jinjiang Inn, etc

Chat using English is kinda strange here. You can also check some Chinese travel sites or blogs to get some ideas.

Edited: 10:49 pm, November 16, 2012
Datong, China
reviews: 4
4. Re: Travel in Xi'an on Dec.

Thanks all information.

5. Re: Travel in Xi'an on Dec.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, December 16, 2013