We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Shuttle Bus from Melody Hotel -- ok for 7:55 flight?

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new york
Airport Shuttle Bus from Melody Hotel -- ok for 7:55 flight?

I'm taking the 7:55 flight to Guilin. I believe the first shuttle bus from the Melody Hotel is at 5:40 and the trip takes about an hour.

That would get me to the airport at around 6:40. Is that enough time to check in for my flight?

Is it likely the bus would be full and I would need to wait 20 minutes or for the next? If that were case, I might miss my flight!

Alternatively, how much would a taxi be at that hour? (I'm staying at the Han Tang Inn near the Bell Tower.)

Xi'an
reviews: 1
1. Re: Airport Shuttle Bus from Melody Hotel -- ok for 7:55 flight?

Hi, I checked on the inernet, It seems that the first shuttle bus from Melody hotel is at 6:00am, so you'd better take a taxi, I suggest you leave your hotel at before 5:30am. The taxi from your hostel to the airport about 120RMB--150RMB.

Hope this helps,

xianprivatetour

Xi'an, China
reviews: 2
2. Re: Airport Shuttle Bus from Melody Hotel -- ok for 7:55 flight?

Today I and my clients from Nitherland go to check the shuttle bus....The earliest one takes to leave at 05:40....So i make surly that if you catch flight at 0750 for departure..... The shuttle bus can be able to send you at airport on time.......The early morning no more traffic so they would do on schedule on time......

The staff working on the bus would provide your right terminal as well.......

If you can get to melody hotel where the shuttle bus station there earlier enough so you will have seats.....wouldn't miss your flight

Xi'an, China
reviews: 2
3. Re: Airport Shuttle Bus from Melody Hotel -- ok for 7:55 flight?

Alternatively, how much would a taxi be at that hour? (I'm staying at the Han Tang Inn near the Bell Tower.)

You stay near by the bell tower is enoughly good to find the earliest shuttle bus.....

Even if you prefer to take taxi transfer.......near the shuttle bus....some private taxi would be easily found in quite early morning there so no worrying....

You may negotiate charging from city to airport...The price may be 110yuan min to 150yuan max including toll bouth......

xstravel@163.com

leaf

Beijing, China
Destination Expert
for Guilin, Xi'an, Tibet
reviews: 3
4. Re: Airport Shuttle Bus from Melody Hotel -- ok for 7:55 flight?

Don't worry. If missed, hired car ( not legitimate taxi, driver will come and ask you if you need their car) charges 120 RMB or so. It's also 1 hr on the way. Even no such car for hire, taking a true taxi costs no more than 200 RMB.

Edited: 11:51 am, July 13, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 9
5. Re: Airport Shuttle Bus from Melody Hotel -- ok for 7:55 flight?

You can reserve advance at the ticket office that locates at the ' airport bus stop' to ensure you have ticket and seat .

Xi'an, China
reviews: 11
6. Re: Airport Shuttle Bus from Melody Hotel -- ok for 7:55 flight?

Hello:

you can take taxi to reach the airport because it is more easier and faster,usually it only take 40-45 minutes to get there at the early morning without traffic in the city. The taxi fee will cost you 120-150 rmb are all reasonable. The shuttle bus you need board it on time , usually it is quite busy for the first one.

But you need infrom the driver first which airline you will use bueause the MU( China East), CZ ( South China) are all in the Terminal 3, the rest of airline are all located to the Ternimal 2 which is the main one. By this case, you can save more time for you to check in your earlier flight at the right place.

Enjoy you stay in

Xianhistorytourguide

Xi'an, China
reviews: 11
7. Re: Airport Shuttle Bus from Melody Hotel -- ok for 7:55 flight?

Hello:

By the way, you can ask the hotel staff to write the airline in Chinese on a piece of paper, you will just show it to the taxi' driver. That will help you a lot at the early morning.

Enjoy you stay in

xianhistorytourguide

Sydney, Australia
8. Re: Airport Shuttle Bus from Melody Hotel -- ok for 7:55 flight?

From which Terminal at Xian Airport does the China Eastern (MU) flight leave for Beijing.

Many thanks,

John

Xi'an
9. Re: Airport Shuttle Bus from Melody Hotel -- ok for 7:55 flight?

Terminal 3 Thanks wbptrip

New York City, New...
10. Re: Airport Shuttle Bus from Melody Hotel -- ok for 7:55 flight?

May I catch the Xi'an Airport Shuttle Bus Line 1 after 24:00am from the

airport to Xi'an