We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wendy - the best tour guide in Xi'an and beyond

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Wendy - the best tour guide in Xi'an and beyond

If you plan to visit Xi'an, just hire Wendy Yang (see http://www.xian-travel.com ) to take care of EVERYTHING for you. Her email address is windyg3@gmail.com or you can call her mobile number +86 137 0921 6627. My recommendation is based on my travel experience with Wendy. I first had Wendy as my private guide during a short visit to Xi'an and when I decided to return to China for a longer trip, I knew she would be the best choice for me, and so it was. Wendy is extremely knowledgeable, competent, dedicated, friendly, and honest person. Before I had met her, we had email correspondence to coordinate the visit. The correspondence we had was very detailed and timely so I knew I had nothing to worry about. Wendy knows everything that any visitor might be interested in. She tailors the plan to the individual or group. When you plan a visit to Xi'an you can simply let Wendy pick the sites and activities for you rather than spend a long time researching. Of course, she would take you whereever you prefer, and she can hire a car with a private driver for low cost or use public transportation if you prefer that. Wendy is an excellent communicator. She starts conversations with people everywhere and it immediately becomes like a conversation between old friends. This feature adds a whole new dimension to the touring experience because with her you can engage in conversations with people whereever you go, and you can learn things that otherwise you would not have access to. If you hired Wendy for travel to other place in China you would see that she knows all the tourist sites extremely well and she has friends everywhere. I give Wendy my strongest recommendation as a tour guide for individuals, families, and small to medium-size groups.

New York
reviews: 35
1. Re: Wendy - the best tour guide in Xi'an and beyond

I strongly second this, every time a friend mentions Xi'an, i tell them they must use her....

2. Re: Wendy - the best tour guide in Xi'an and beyond

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, August 22, 2013