We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Guide in Xi'an: Bryan Bai

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
reviews: 48
Good Guide in Xi'an: Bryan Bai

We used Bryan Bai as a tour guide to take us to the Longmen Caves from Xi'an. He is an honest, friendly and intelligent guide. He speaks English quite well. We thought he was a real gentlemen. He charged us 500 rmb for the day. His e-mail is historytourguide@gmail.com

Xi'an, China
Destination Expert
for Guilin, Xi'an, Tibet
reviews: 3
1. Re: Good Guide in Xi'an: Bryan Bai

Thanks for your sharing, Bryan is also a good Xian forum contributor.

Xi'an, China
reviews: 11
2. Re: Good Guide in Xi'an: Bryan Bai

Hello:

thanks a lot.

Canada
3. Re: Good Guide in Xi'an: Bryan Bai

Good to hear that! I am going to meet with Bryan in May and will update the forum after that!

Water Mill, New York
reviews: 30
4. Re: Good Guide in Xi'an: Bryan Bai

We used Bryan in October. He was excellent. We recommended him to several friends who also found him highly professional.

San Francisco...
reviews: 2
5. Re: Good Guide in Xi'an: Bryan Bai

Bryan Bai was our tour guide in March for a day and we highly recommend him. He and a driver took us to the terra cotta warriors, the great mosque, the temple of the eight immortals and a few other spots. We had a fantastic day - one of the best days of our 10 day trip to China. Bryan is very knowledgeable, kind and interesting. He taught us a great deal about Chinese history and culture. He was prompt. His English is excellent and it was easy to communicate with him. We had one day on our own in xian as well and he recommended an itinerary for us and a few restaurants. His rate is very reasonable as welL. Definitely if you are spending time in xian - hire Bryan! He is a top rate tour guide and has been guiding travelers in Xi'an for many years.

Edited: 11:10 pm, March 26, 2012
St. Catharines...
reviews: 14
6. Re: Good Guide in Xi'an: Bryan Bai

My family and I hired Bryan Bai in August, 2012 to tour around Xian. He was honest, informative and kind. He was very attentive to details. He was flexible in changing the itinerary based on my family needs. His English was very good. His knowledge in Chinese history was an asset to our private tour. We manage to see a lot of Xian in 2 days. Some of these places are free of charge. He brought us to eat at an local noodle place around the Terracotta museum. It was fantastic. I will recommend him to anyone who plans to tour Xian.

xi an
reviews: 6
7. Re: Good Guide in Xi'an: Bryan Bai

thanks for the info

Xi'an, China
reviews: 2
8. Re: Good Guide in Xi'an: Bryan Bai

Thank for your helpful recommendation。

9. Re: Good Guide in Xi'an: Bryan Bai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:35 am, September 08, 2012
Kunming
reviews: 1
10. Re: Good Guide in Xi'an: Bryan Bai

We also had a great experience with Bryan! He was not available the day that we wanted to see the Warriors, so he recommended Andrew, one of his colleagues. Andrew took very good care of us, and was flexible and friendly. We have two small children and he was able to help us zip through sites quickly before they got bored. When we returned to Xian we realized we had forgotten to get a small rock from the excavation site and when I contacted Bryan he offered to get one the next day when he was there for another tour. He then went out of his way to bring me the rock at the hotel. Above and beyond service...I highly recommend both Bryan and Andrew, as well as their driver, Mr. Li.