We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xi;an

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 16
Xi;an

Hi we will be spending4 days here in April next year Any suggestions after we see the Terracotta Warriors?

Hong Kong, China
11. Re: Xi;an

Day 1 -

Morning visit to the Terra Cotta Army Museum with lunch served at local restaurant. Your visit will include: Pit No.1, 2 and 3 Circle Vision Movie, Bronze Chariot and Horses Museum. Continue your visit to the Tomb of Qin Shihuangdi - The First King of Qin Dynasty.

Late afternoon visit to the Big Wild Goose Pagoda and the Da Ci’en Temple. Take a walk around The Muslim Quarter and see the Colourful Night Market

Day 2 -

morning visit to The Great Mosque, Bell and Drum Tower and The City Walls or Can take 30 mins biking around The City Walls

Day 3 -

visit the Shaanxi Provincial History Museum in the afternoon. Evening transfer to Tang Dynasty Theatre - Enjoy a cultural show with dinner.

Day 4 -

transfer to airport with en route visit to the Han Yangling Mausoleum.

Magog, Canada
reviews: 493
12. Re: Xi;an

Day 2 and 3 above can easily be done in one day.

Birmingham, UK
reviews: 63
13. Re: Xi;an

We have ended up with 3 full days in xi'an (3 nights). I had only originally planned 2 days but now our flight leaves in the evening instead of the morning so it gives us the extra day. I was worried about filling the time there too but I have seen really good reviews about mount huashan so we will need a full day for that which leaves 2 full days to fll in xian. 1 we'll see the warriors then come back to city to see big wild goose pagoda, bell & drum towers. The last day we will probably do the cycling along the wall , great mosque etc and have a general wander about. I think things take longer when you are trying to navigate around a place yourself /find places to eat especially with the language barrier so maybe 4 days is ok!

Xi'an, China
14. Re: Xi;an

hi ;

on the Ancient Wall,there have bicycle to rent ! single or double bicycle provided .city tour you can rent from hotel .during you visit xian Hua moutain is good trip too!.

hpoe you happy !

Michael guide

Edited: 10:54 am, April 20, 2013
Asia
reviews: 55
15. Re: Xi;an

The Huashan ticket is valid for 2 days so you can check out of your Xi'an hotel, go to Huashan, climb the North and South peaks in day 1, sleep in a hotel in Huashan area, downtown or inside the tourist site, climb West and East peaks in day 2. I regret I didn't climb West peak. It looks amazing but I was too tired to continue.

16. Re: Xi;an

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, May 05, 2014