We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xi;an

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 16
Xi;an

Hi we will be spending4 days here in April next year Any suggestions after we see the Terracotta Warriors?

Beijing, China
Destination Expert
for Guilin, Xi'an, Tibet
reviews: 3
1. Re: Xi;an

4 days are little more. For sightseeing i recommend: Hangyangling Mosuleum, Small Wildgoose Pagoda(a peaceful retreat which is very different from the big one), Big Wildgoose Pagoda, Shaanxi History Museum, Muslim Quarter and Great Mosque, City Wall.

If you haven't seen Longmen Grottes, just spend one day to there using bullet trains(Station is: Xian North - Luoyang Longmen which is very close to the grottes) . You could buy backing tickets at Xian North.

2. Re: Xi;an

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:32 am, November 29, 2011
Magog, Canada
reviews: 455
3. Re: Xi;an

There isn't enough to do in Xi'An for 4 days.

Xi'an, China
reviews: 11
4. Re: Xi;an

Hello:

For you to understant and appreciate the most ancient capital in China well, a week are not enough is my personal idea.

There are many historical sites and nice place located around the city of xi'an you can't find any infromation from all varied guide books but the local people.

I recommend to you see the real countrysite of xi'an. You may be touched by the traditional lifestyle of local naive farmers, beautiful landscape, and natual air.

A museum named Guanzhong Folk Art Museum, I hope you can't miss it.

Enjoy you stay in

xianhistorytourguide

Xi'an, China
reviews: 2
5. Re: Xi;an

4 day is enough for you to travel most sites in Xi'an.Even you can to climb the Hua Mountain.Of course,you'd better have a guide.You know it is a ancient capital in China ,traveling on your own is not enough.Hope this can help you!

Xi'an, China
6. Re: Xi;an

I think you spend three days in xi'an. First days city tour Ban Po musuem,city wall ,and big wild pagoda.Second days easten tour, Terra cotta Museum ,Hua Qing hot srings .Third days Han Yang ling museum,during three days you can try some local food. noodle and dumpling.

Tiffany

Asia
reviews: 53
7. Re: Xi;an

Sorry to hijack this thread. Can we rent bicycle to tour Xian on our own? Or do they only let us rent for the ride on the Ancient Wall?

Thank you.

Xi'an, China
reviews: 11
8. Re: Xi;an

Hello:

Yes, in deed. There are many places where you can rent a bike to bike at the city. Like the hotel of Citidine central , it provide the biking rental service at the city.

Hope this can help

xianhistorytourguide

Asia
reviews: 53
9. Re: Xi;an

Thank you bryanbai.

Xi'an, China
reviews: 1
10. Re: Xi;an

City Wall ,ShaanXi history museum,Bell Tower,Drum Tower, Big wild goose pagoda,Muslim street and Mosque.

You can stay here three days,We called standard tour.

Have a nice trip

Ivan in Xi'an