We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jane Yang, fantastic Xian guide.

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sheffield england
reviews: 1
Jane Yang, fantastic Xian guide.

We have just returned from China and whilst we were in Xian used Jane Yang as our guide for 2 days.

For all those wondering about whether or not to use a guide then I would definitely recommend you do-great value for money, all sorts of information you would never know, saves you loads of time and with Jane its like going round with a personal friend.

Jane's charges were 800 yuan for the Warriors trip including transport (4 of us in a mini van). For the second day she charged 300 yuan for Pagoda, bell and drum towers , muslim street-absolutely fantastic value for money.

Jane is highly organised, communicates ecxellently in English, is a real Xian expert and she is charming, friendly, and nothing is too much trouble for her. We saw her out one night and were lost, she personally walked us to where we wanted to go which was way out of her way.

She goes just where you want to go, organises lunches at local places which were cheap, good food and great fun.She even came biking with us round the wall.

She took us to a Warriors factory, (she asked us first if we wanted to go) which she said we didn't have to go to but we found in interesting and there were no hard sells.

Her driver is very safe and reliable-he picked us up and dropped us off at the airport and was spot on time for both.

I highly recommend Jane as a Xian guide and cannot speak highly enough of her.

If you want her contact details please let me know.

Phoenix
reviews: 4
11. Re: Jane Yang, fantastic Xian guide.

Hi. I'm trying to book a day trip from Shanghai to Xi'an and back with flight and guide. Can you give me Jane Yang's contact info so I can see if she is available. Thanks!

san francisco, Ca
reviews: 9
12. Re: Jane Yang, fantastic Xian guide.

Thank-you for your review of Ms Yang. Please e-mail me her address, as I am planning an upcoming trip to X'ian.

drswntodd@gmail.com

Xi'an, China
13. Re: Jane Yang, fantastic Xian guide.

Thanks!

Jane Yang's email: hongjuan01yang@163.com

^_^

san francisco, Ca
reviews: 9
14. Re: Jane Yang, fantastic Xian guide.

Dear Ms Yang,

My wife and I are scheduled to visit X'ian arriving October 15, 2013 morning and spending that night and leaving late October 16 th. Are you available as a guide?

Bill Todd

drswntodd@gmail.com

15. Re: Jane Yang, fantastic Xian guide.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 31, 2014