We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jane Yang, fantastic Xian guide.

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sheffield england
reviews: 1
Jane Yang, fantastic Xian guide.

We have just returned from China and whilst we were in Xian used Jane Yang as our guide for 2 days.

For all those wondering about whether or not to use a guide then I would definitely recommend you do-great value for money, all sorts of information you would never know, saves you loads of time and with Jane its like going round with a personal friend.

Jane's charges were 800 yuan for the Warriors trip including transport (4 of us in a mini van). For the second day she charged 300 yuan for Pagoda, bell and drum towers , muslim street-absolutely fantastic value for money.

Jane is highly organised, communicates ecxellently in English, is a real Xian expert and she is charming, friendly, and nothing is too much trouble for her. We saw her out one night and were lost, she personally walked us to where we wanted to go which was way out of her way.

She goes just where you want to go, organises lunches at local places which were cheap, good food and great fun.She even came biking with us round the wall.

She took us to a Warriors factory, (she asked us first if we wanted to go) which she said we didn't have to go to but we found in interesting and there were no hard sells.

Her driver is very safe and reliable-he picked us up and dropped us off at the airport and was spot on time for both.

I highly recommend Jane as a Xian guide and cannot speak highly enough of her.

If you want her contact details please let me know.

sheffield england
1. Re: Jane Yang, fantastic Xian guide.

HI, second day I should have included City Wall which is a must see and great fun on the bikes.Thanks

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
reviews: 79
2. Re: Jane Yang, fantastic Xian guide.

Thanks for this. How did you find out about Jane?

sheffield england
3. Re: Jane Yang, fantastic Xian guide.

I found Jane on here recommended by other tourists who had used her.Her e-mail address is hongjuan01yang@163.com

Thanks

Normal
reviews: 37
4. Re: Jane Yang, fantastic Xian guide.

hello and thanks for the info My husband and I will be in XIAN in OCT so we would appreciate having the info to contact Jane Yang THANKS

Normal
reviews: 37
5. Re: Jane Yang, fantastic Xian guide.

any suggestions for lodging in XIAN from $20-$60 USA suitable for 2 adults

thanks in advance!

xian
6. Re: Jane Yang, fantastic Xian guide.

Jane Yang dose very well.We were coleager (tour guide) in Warriors Museum.

7. Re: Jane Yang, fantastic Xian guide.

Hi,

Around how much did it cost for your tour with Jane?

Thanks!

Edited: 6:46 am, July 29, 2011
8. Re: Jane Yang, fantastic Xian guide.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:36 am, July 29, 2011
New York
reviews: 2
9. Re: Jane Yang, fantastic Xian guide.

Hello

I would like to contact Jane Yang to be our guide

Can you please send me the contact information

rjleaf13@gamil.com

Thanks Bob Leaf

Foshan, China
reviews: 2
10. Re: Jane Yang, fantastic Xian guide.

Hi, she is really great, I will send you her contact detials