We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour guide and driver recommendation for Xian please

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
san gabriel
Tour guide and driver recommendation for Xian please

My friends and I (group of 10) will be in Xian for 4 days in May. Any recommendations for a good English speaking tour guide including transportation for the 10 of us? We will probably need a van or bus. How much should we expect to pay for the trip to include airport pickup and drop off for the group and the usual sightseeing to the Terra Cotta warriors, Xian museum, big goose pagoda, muslim quarters, mosque, Banpo museum, Hanyangling. Thanks in advance.

57 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
51. Re: Tour guide and driver recommendation for Xian please

Can you please send Gary Yu's contact details to katnipme@gmail.com. thank you

Xi'an, China
reviews: 1
52. Re: Tour guide and driver recommendation for Xian please

Xi'an is a very famous tourist city,we have many good tour guides.My email address : ggnifan1985@163.com

If some one need a help.

Enfield, United...
reviews: 7
53. Re: Tour guide and driver recommendation for Xian please

We were only in Xi'an for two days and very happy to recommend John Zou Xin. Excellent guide and pleasant person. Experience in international hotel business and therefore very relaxed with tourist visitors to China. Extremely informative on Xi'an - which is exactly what you need! Contact zouxin1977@sina.com

Enfield, United...
reviews: 7
54. Re: Tour guide and driver recommendation for Xian please

Had two nights in Xi'an and can happily recommend John Zou Xin as a guide. Very informative and pleasant. Previous experience in international hotels in China and therefore understands and relaxed with foreign tourists. Contact zouxin1977@sina.com

Fremont, California
55. Re: Tour guide and driver recommendation for Xian please

Please send me have Gary Yu's contact info? Thank you.

jnp1957

Bangkok, Thailand
56. Re: Tour guide and driver recommendation for Xian please

We are a family of three and plan to visit Xian for 2 full days covering all the main spots. the 1st day would be probably include T'SOLDIERS/SHAANXI MUSEUM/CITY WALLS. the 2nd day will include HANYANGLING TOMB/DRUM+BELL TOWERS/FOREST OF STEELES/walk around MUSLIM QUARTER, etc.

We will need an english-speaking guide along with transport for the duration of our xian trip but we are also looking to visit the world heritage sites in shaanxi & neighboring provinces i.e. LONGMENG GROTTOS/SHAOLIN TEMPLE/PINGYAO CITY, etc.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

thanks/parveen

Xi'an,Shannxi...
57. Re: Tour guide and driver recommendation for Xian please

Dear Parveen,

Please check your inbox,i had sent you the tour information you need.

Best regards,

Allen

Reply to: Tour guide and driver recommendation for Xian please
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted