We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train from Guanzhou to Guilin OR Shenzhen to Guilin

Which Guilin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
reviews: 4
Train from Guanzhou to Guilin OR Shenzhen to Guilin

I'm leaving to HK on Saturday. But will have to travel to Guilin on 10th Oct for a tour. I know about the train times for the train going from Guangzhou.

But Does anybody know how much the soft sleepers are travelling from Shezhen to Guilin and where I should get the tickets from? I would prefer to book online, but find it extremely difficult to book train tickets online for China.

Also, does anybody know how much is it to get the deluxe soft sleeper for both leaving from Guangzhou and Shezhen? (if there is such a thing)

Cheers!

1. Re: Train from Guanzhou to Guilin OR Shenzhen to Guilin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:45 pm, September 26, 2007
Shanghai, China
2. Re: Train from Guanzhou to Guilin OR Shenzhen to Guilin

Shenzhen -- Guilin: T38/T39 (1728--0642) 13h14min

3. Re: Train from Guanzhou to Guilin OR Shenzhen to Guilin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, September 10, 2009