We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

going next week, questions

Which Guilin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong
going next week, questions

Thanks for everyone, this forum is very helpful.

1. Is the rain terrible now? would it still be enjoyable to go to the rice terrace?

2. Sheraton/ Waterfall hotel is better?

3. I want to go to Xing Ping to take the boat to Yangshao. How to go to Xing PIng from Sheraton?

Thanks

Yangshuo Guilin...
1. Re: going next week, questions

After 6 days' rain, it is sunny days now, please let me know how long will you stay here, it is time for farmers plough and plant rice seeds in Rice Terraces. it is hard to say which hotel is better, Waterfall hotel for businessmen as well as tourists, Sheraton meet the needs for westners, if you book lake view room you can see beautiful views in Waterfall Hotel, if you stay in the river view room of Sheraton Hotel, it is difficult to see the river views as too many trees in the front of that hotel. it is difficult to take boat from Xingping to Yangshuo, from Guilin to Xingping is about 2 hours ride by cab. I am local of this area any questions please cantact at jadeleo66@gmail.com

Hong Kong
2. Re: going next week, questions

Thanks very much for the reply. I will go from this Friday to Next Thursday and plan to stay at the village of Rice Terrace for hiking. Do I get taxi or bus from Yanshao to rice terrace?

If I go to Yanshao, I better take bus from Guilin station then?

For rock climbing, do I ask agent from Guilin or Yanshao? HOw much for one day?

Yangshuo Guilin...
3. Re: going next week, questions

you can by taxi to rice terrace from Yangshuo, as it is difficult to take bus from Yangshuo to rice terrace, you should take bus to Guilin, then take another bus to Heping, then change bus or van to Rice terraces. you can take bus from Guilin bus or train station to Yangshuo.

4. Re: going next week, questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, September 03, 2009