We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Option to Zuhai

Which Guangzhou hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
KL
Option to Zuhai

I need some opinion. My last visit point is Panyu, so which is the best way to Zuhai?

a. From Haizhu to Zuhai or

b. From Panyu to Zuhai

And what types of transport is more convenience?

Thanks

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Macau
reviews: 171
1. Re: Option to Zuhai

Depending on where you want to go once in Zhuhai ( which like all Chinese cities, is very sprawling). Your choices as I know them are

#1. Taxi from Panyu to Guangzhou South train station; fast train to Zhuhai NORTH station, 36RMB and about 65 min; but you then need to take a taxi or bus in to Zhuhai proper, taking up to 45 min extra.

#2. From Panyu, return to GZ city, either Tianhe Coach Sataion, GZ East Coach Station or the Landmark Haizhu Square and take a bus to Zhuhai. They run every 15-20 minutes, cost 65 RMB and take about 2:30hr to the centre of Zhuhai.

Hopefully by CNY the fast train will go all the way to Gongbei and our troubles will be eased somewhat!!

KL
2. Re: Option to Zuhai

Need to know whether the fast train to Gongbei has already operating?

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Macau
reviews: 171
3. Re: Option to Zuhai

Yes it has. 70 RMB and about 1:20-1:30 depending on the number of stops. Zhuhai Station is located in Gongbei right beside the Macau border crossing.

KL
4. Re: Option to Zuhai

Zhuhai 2007,

Thank for your info. It seems to be another alternative for me to set my travel plan. May I get more about fast train to Gongbei.

1. Where can i get the train/

2. Is it follow the route of guangzhou MTR ?

4. How about the scedule?

3. Any website for me to refer?

5. Re: Option to Zuhai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 02, 2014