We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with Halal food/ Arabic Food???

Which Guangzhou hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Hotel with Halal food/ Arabic Food???

I am from Arabia . I have plan to visit Guangzhou from Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) for Business and attend the Trade Fair will be held recently.

I think for stray more than 2or Three Weeks, So I need to know about the HOTELS with HALAL muslim food/ ARABIC FOOD. Can you inform me about such kinds of HOTELS for muslim?

Thank you.

Regards,

Md.T.Raza

13 replies to this topic
Guangzhou, China
1. Re: Hotel with Halal food/ Arabic Food???

I think you can eat at some muslin restaruant in Guangzhou , but no too many muslin restaurants in Guangzhou .

Guangzhou, China
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
reviews: 58
2. Re: Hotel with Halal food/ Arabic Food???

Hi there,

It's not difficult to find halal restaurants in Guangzhou, especially in the Huan Shi Dong Road near Xiao Bei area. For options of halal food restaurants, you can refer to the forum's "Top questions about GUANGZHOU" on the top right corner of this page. Therefore I wouldn't bother booking a hotel with a built-in halal restaurant.

I hope this is useful.

kuala lumpur
reviews: 1
3. Re: Hotel with Halal food/ Arabic Food???

hi raza,

lido hotel is a great hotel located in the main shopping area of beijing lu road. nearby the hotel there is a good halal restaurant and they do serve arabic food. the hotel reception will be pleased to direct you to the restaurant as it is so close by

KL
reviews: 39
4. Re: Hotel with Halal food/ Arabic Food???

Salam Bro.

Check this out: -

www.islamichina.com/halal/index.php…

Cairo, Al Qahirah...
reviews: 2
5. Re: Hotel with Halal food/ Arabic Food???

HuangshiDongLu, u'll find a lot of halal restaurants in this street as well as halal markets ... If u prefer cooking your own food so stay in Guangdong international hotel B tower apartment, very good prices and u'll have ur own kitchen and the hotel is located in the same street which have a lot of halal restaurants, markets and suk, u can contact Nancy Chan 136-114-27989, tried that place twice and I recommend it.

6. Re: Hotel with Halal food/ Arabic Food???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:42 am, November 26, 2012
Edited: 6:42 am, November 26, 2012

7. Re: Hotel with Halal food/ Arabic Food???

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:42 am, November 26, 2012

smyrna,ga
8. Re: Hotel with Halal food/ Arabic Food???

you can always check zabihah.com. Also there is a well known sign for halal in China. I just used to show that. Unfortunately I don't have it anymore.

9. Re: Hotel with Halal food/ Arabic Food???

Removed on: 6:02 pm, October 30, 2012

Istanbul, Turkey
10. Re: Hotel with Halal food/ Arabic Food???

Please check on www.halalvoyage.com you would be able to find the Halal Hotels in the whole World.

Reply to: Hotel with Halal food/ Arabic Food???
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted