We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling from Gdansk airport to Bus station

Which Kaliningrad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
reviews: 9
Travelling from Gdansk airport to Bus station

I'm flying into Gdansk airport next week and will arrive at 12.30 local time. I want to get the bus to Kaliningrad which leaves at 1530. How do I get to the bus station from the airport please? Is there a bus service from the airport to the bus station?

Thanks in anticipation.

Marion

Moscow, Russia
reviews: 147
1. Re: Travelling from Gdansk airport to Bus station

Are you sure this question belongs here, and not in the Gdansk forum?

Leeds, United...
2. Re: Travelling from Gdansk airport to Bus station

I'm new to forums. I was just hoping someone has recently done what I intend to do next week and have the best answer.

Regards

Vienna, Austria
3. Re: Travelling from Gdansk airport to Bus station

Hello MarionK_55,

yes, there is a bus service to the station. The bus number is 210. Here you find the schedule:

ztm.gda.pl/rozklady/rozklad-210_20120416-14-…

The travel from the airport to the railway/bus station takes around 30 min. But in the rush hours it can take longer.

The bus station is located next to the arrival terminal at the airport.

You have to get out at the station: Dworzec Główny. It's the main train station in Gdansk. You just need to pass the station in the tunnel and you'll find yourself at the bus station.

Good luck!

Leeds, United...
4. Re: Travelling from Gdansk airport to Bus station

Oh thanks very much for the information! Reading Polish directions is not easy so your help is very much appreciated.

thanks very much.

marion

5. Re: Travelling from Gdansk airport to Bus station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, August 21, 2013