We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vladivostok

Which Vladivostok hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new zealand
reviews: 3
vladivostok

we will be in Vladivostik for a day on a cruise ship in September. Any suggestion what to do, what to see, we really have no idea whats there at this stage? Obviously arriving at the port.

Bunbury, Western...
reviews: 34
1. Re: vladivostok

Hi 9plus. We stayed in Vladivostok for a couple of days last year. We went everywhere on foot and found plenty to see. Rather than just give you a list, you can read about our time in Vladivostok here: railway-train-travel.com.au/train-trip-trans… We found it to be a fascinating place but crumbling because no money is ever spent on it - it's too far from Moscow so I think it is forgotten about or ignored. I hope you like it as much as we did.

There are hills everywhere so practice a bit of hill climbing before you leave home and your legs will be thankful.

Vladivostok, Russia
reviews: 7
2. Re: vladivostok

Hi!

As Vladivostok resident I see such cruise ships calling to Vladivostok time to time. Foreign touristsvisit local souvenir stores or taking bus tours in the city. Unfortunately currently the city looks like a center for archeological excavations, because of giant construction of bridges ans road repairs Some sidewalks are not safe to walk, so please watch your steps. Next year Vladivostok will host APEC Summit, and Rusisan officials do everything to improve city image and to prepare Vladivostok for multi thousand participants of this event. You are lucky to visit Vladivostok in September, because it is the best month to vist Vladivostok due to mostly sunny weather. I can offer you to take a bus tour to visit to sight seeing points on a top of mountains, or to visit Submarine museum, or Natural History Museum. I doubt that you can find English language signs in Museums. If you need a local person to be your guide I can recommend my niece ( this year she had graduated local university majoring in English). In any case I wish you good and pleasant visit of my native city!

Hong Kong, China
3. Re: vladivostok

hi friend,,

i read about your Vladivostok and i plan to visit there this comeing july/aug2013

im English speaking from india,, but stay at hongkong,, i want to stay there for week , hope i can get guide,,

please contact me at arkel2014@yahoo.com

god bless

willy

4. Re: vladivostok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 27, 2014