We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Personal Security in Moscoe

Which Moscow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sweden
Personal Security in Moscoe

Is it frequent that ordinary tourists is being robbed or exposed for crime in Moscow ?

We are planning to move with common sense, visiting the big tourist attractions daytime and early evening.

Grateful thanks for an answer and security advices from Fred in Sweden.

london
1. Re: Personal Security in Moscoe

Hi fred, if you use your common sense you will be absolutely fine, i have spent a lot of time in Russia often out very late at night with clients and I have never had any trouble

USA & Altai Kray...
reviews: 2
2. Re: Personal Security in Moscoe

My personal experience for several years traveling in St. Petersburg, Moscow, and around a large portion of S.W. Siberia (where I'm now also living part-time with extended family during some of each year) is that Russia is, at least, as safe as most other places you might travel. One simply uses normal common sense and caution that you would observe traveling and/or living just about anywhere else. Believe it or not, people, Russia really HAS joined the 21st century, just like all the rest of us! LOL!

3. Re: Personal Security in Moscoe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, August 22, 2009