We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moscow evenings

Which Moscow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Iowa
reviews: 34
Moscow evenings

My husband and I from the U.S.A. will be in Moscow at the the Marriott Grand Hotel in August. We have tours as part of our package during the day, but we are looking for things to do in the evenings/nights on Saturday, August 3, and Sunday, August 4. We are not looking for bar scene type nightlife, but we also do not want to waste time sitting in our hotel room. And obviously we want to be safe! Need suggestions!

Moscow, Russia
reviews: 1
11. Re: Moscow evenings

It is difficult to say which one is better (in Moscow or in St Petersburg)..Boat rides are equally plesant for me.

In Moscow:

http://www.radisson-cruise.ru/index_en.php

Or

www.cck-ship.ru/cck/cck/index.php…

There are more options in St Petersburg...search TA for reviews...there are many.

Edited: 11:41 pm, June 20, 2013
Moscow
reviews: 20
12. Re: Moscow evenings

Boat rides are worthwhile doing in both cities .. different cities, different views, different ambience, equally good. St Petersburg is possibly more of a canal-like experience (in parts), Moscow is maybe more open river. Try and do both if you can fit them in.

Edited: 12:37 am, June 21, 2013
Tehran, Iran
13. Re: Moscow evenings

Which of the cruises for Moscow have better services ? Radisson or cck ? Radisson seems to be A little bit more expensive . Of course if their boats are better it is worth to pay more .

Moscow, Russia
reviews: 179
14. Re: Moscow evenings

Radisson is better. And it's worth noting that they give 20% discount off the food on board if you pay with a premium card, like MasterCard Black Edition. At least they did last summer even though it wasn't advertised anywhere.

Tehran, Iran
15. Re: Moscow evenings

Master card black edition?

Should we buy our tickets with black edition to get the discount or when you pay for your food with your card they give you the discount ?

Moscow, Russia
reviews: 179
16. Re: Moscow evenings

> Should we buy our tickets with black edition to get the discount or when you pay for your food with your card they give you the discount ?

I'm afraid there's no discount on tickets themselves - I bought them over the Internet and got no discount. You could probably try buying them at the pier and inquire about the discount but this way you risk getting no seats at all if they are sold out.

When we asked for a check after finishing our meal, the waiter said if we have "a premium card" then we get a 20% discount. I showed him all the cards I had and he said the Black Edition will do and gave us 20% discount. That's all I know really. You might call or email them to clarify which cards qualify and for what exactly.

Tehran, Iran
17. Re: Moscow evenings

Nice info Marassa

Just need to mention we are under sanction . So we travel without cards .

18. Re: Moscow evenings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 25, 2014