We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cash limit from ATM

Which Moscow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Whangarei...
reviews: 19
cash limit from ATM

Hi, What is the daily limit I may withdraw from an ATM?

Is there a Bank handy to Yaraslovsky station where I may change American $'s? thanks again

Moscow, Russia
reviews: 179
1. Re: cash limit from ATM

The limit depends on both your card issuer AND the bank the specific ATM belongs to. I think you can expect to get at least 20000 rubles.

Whangarei...
2. Re: cash limit from ATM

Thanks again, enjoy your lunch!!

Korolev, Russia
reviews: 1
3. Re: cash limit from ATM

ATM by TransCreditBank is inside of the Yaroslavsky station. Daily limit a 100 000 RUB. Fee 3%

ATM is located on the waiting room on the ground floor.

Tomorrow I will do a photo, if not forgotten.

Korolev, Russia
4. Re: cash limit from ATM

ATMs marked with a red dot. Your path is marked blue line

https:/…jar.jpg

The good news for travelers. Russian Railways started using the new ticket machine with English interface.

https:/…IMAG0514.jpg

Whangarei...
5. Re: cash limit from ATM

Many thanks for the effort you made by making a plan for me. These ATM machines are to receive roubles? right??

Thank again

Korolev, Russia
6. Re: cash limit from ATM

>> These ATM machines are to receive roubles?

Yes.

Plymouth, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Moscow
reviews: 3
7. Re: cash limit from ATM

Note re fee 3% - my experience in years of usage is that any fees levied are done by YOUR bank, and this can vary from none to a flat "per withdrawal" fee, to as much as 3%, or worst case, both flat and %. Increasingly, for ATMs, more and more banks a least in US are NOT in at whacking you the %.

Also, very important...PLEASE read the Top Questions, top right of this page on "Money...How will I pay for things on my trip..."...there is a lt more info overall, including MAKE SURE YOU ADVISE YOUR BANK of your trip...else, there is a fairly good chance they will reject your transactions due to suspicious transactions..

Sebastian, Florida
reviews: 69
8. Re: cash limit from ATM

Re your notice that Russian train stations now have English kiosks, which train station? St. Petersburg? Moscow? Also, how about English signs?

Korolev, Russia
9. Re: cash limit from ATM

>> Re your notice that Russian train stations now have English kiosks, which train station?

In almost all railway stations in Moscow. I think that in other major cities as well.

This looks like a red-and-white ATM.

bank-kiosks.ru/content/…1.jpg

Phoenix, Arizona
reviews: 2
10. Re: cash limit from ATM

Make sure you inform your bank of your trip before leaving or they may think your card has been stolen and shut it down. AIM.