We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bolshoi opera/balett tickets

Which Moscow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 3
bolshoi opera/balett tickets

From looking at the website I see that the Bolshoi opera/ballet tickets seem to go on sale 60 days or two months before the performance date. I would like to know at what time of the day the tickets become available on the website. ie - 9:00 am Moscow time or?

Brussels, Belgium
reviews: 7
1. Re: bolshoi opera/balett tickets

and I would like to know the price range for e.g. Swan Lake.

St. Petersburg
reviews: 3
2. Re: bolshoi opera/balett tickets

Hi! It’s not always exactly 60 days before the performance and there is no particular time tickets become available. More over when tickets for one or another performance appear on the website as a rule the best tickets are already not available. Very often when tickets are not available through the official website of Bolshoy Theater you still can buy them through some other websites. I often use this company www.biletexpress.ru/ceny/aboutcompany.html They always have tickets to all the performances, always very good seats, of course it’s more expensive but still more or less reasonable (better than in some other companies). The website is only in Russian but if you call them some of the managers can speak English. Good luck!

3. Re: bolshoi opera/balett tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, December 17, 2013