We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Review: russiantrains.com

Which Moscow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
reviews: 59
Review: russiantrains.com

I plan to purchase train tickets online via russiantrains.com. Would appreciate any feedback/comments on their services. Thanks!

Jakarta, Indonesia
reviews: 47
71. Re: Review: russiantrains.com

HI All,

i just browsed today i got this web:

guyssquared.com/how-to-buy-tickets-using-rzd…

hope it helps ;-))

Plymouth, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Moscow
reviews: 3
72. Re: Review: russiantrains.com

Plz. also check out the guide shown within the Top Questions a top right of this page..How to get cheap train tickets...

Yes, I am the author, but think it has bit more detail...

Helsinki, Finland
reviews: 12
73. Re: Review: russiantrains.com

I got a train ticket from Helsinki to Saint Petersburg recently in that webpage, and I was ripped off. Later, I found out that it was priced double as found in the website of the Finnish railway system called VR. I will not use them again.

Washington DC...
74. Re: Review: russiantrains.com

You can try trainsrussia.com, they offer e-tickets

Phoenix, Arizona
reviews: 2
75. Re: Review: russiantrains.com

rzd.ru is the official site. Use Ebertsj's guide. trainsrussia.com is not cheap. They ad on quite a fee for their service. I look at their site sometimes to see scheduals and such, but never to purchase. AIM.

Larnaka, Cyprus
reviews: 36
76. Re: Review: russiantrains.com

I used russiantrains.com to book tickets for my boss and the web purchase process was so easy. My queries, which i emailed were replied to straight away. They emailed me the tickets in pdf format which I distributed to the travellers. They also sent me an emial with information on the departure and arrival stations which was really helpful.

They told me on their return there were no problems at all. All very convinent and positive. We will definitely use them again. Thanks Russiantrains.com!

Edited: 10:37 am, March 12, 2013
St. Petersburg...
77. Re: Review: russiantrains.com

Used them twice: Helsinki-St.Pet and St.Pet-Moscow and back. First time everything went well. Second time I was charged different ammount than it should be. Customer service explained that they additionally charged extra fee, moreover bank usually withdraws money based on the internal USD-RUR exchange rate, despite the fact that price was fixed in RUR! Will avoid to use them in future. as I want to know exactly what amount I will be charged before the purchase, whithout any extra hidden fees or commissions.

Sao Paulo, SP
reviews: 6
78. Re: Review: russiantrains.com

I used their service to book a travel from Moscow to St. Petersburg on Red Arrow #002 this May. Everything was great and in accordance with the information given by Russiantrains.com.

We booked a first class cabin.

It was very clean and organized; Red Arrow staff was very kind and helpful and spoke good English.

I highly recommend this trip.

Moscow, Russia
reviews: 179
79. Re: Review: russiantrains.com

What a flash mob of one time posters - russiantrains.com must be getting really nervous with rzd.ru rolling out their English language booking interface ;)

Plymouth, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Moscow
reviews: 3
80. Re: Review: russiantrains.com

I am a bit confused...and excuse me for being picky, but is the last post supposed to help people choose Russiantrains, or the Red Arrow? If the former, I think pretty much any of the major train ticket resellers will in fact describe the trains pretty much the way they are...to me this is not any special glowing endorsement of a re-seller?