We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Did somebody use moscowaparts.com ?

Which Moscow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Did somebody use moscowaparts.com ?

Could you tell me about it.

Peter

San Jose
reviews: 32
1. Re: Did somebody use moscowaparts.com ?

No, but since there are no replies yet I will mention I used Peace Travel for our apartment rental. They were great.

Moscow, Russia
2. Re: Did somebody use moscowaparts.com ?

Yes I did, two times. Both times staying in different apartments near Hotel Ukraina in Kutosovsky prospekt. For me it has been very good.

Everything was easy, they wanted cash money ("strongly prefered", "have to charge extra for other payments" etc), gave me reciept and provided fair central apartments.

It was a plus for me to be able to use cell phone, to arrange for to meat the agent when moving in and the housekeeper when leaving. I used my Russian cell phone, but it is not necessary yet cheaper.

I spoke Russian but the agent was able to speaak English, my housekeeper not. The housekeeper is only there to see that all is ok and to tidy after you, I gave her the key.

Moscow, Russia
3. Re: Did somebody use moscowaparts.com ?

Sorry, sorry, and sorry again, too fast typed message by me...

When I now open the website, I see this is another company, than I describe. Look good anyway, but my comments are on another company with almost the same name.

4. Re: Did somebody use moscowaparts.com ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, September 05, 2009