We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I have been to Cheboksary many times.

Which Cheboksary hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
I have been to Cheboksary many times.

Hey folks, my name is Rick. I married a girl from Cheboksary in 2005. I traveled there many times in 2004 and 2005. She still has lots of family there and was just back there last summer. I am sure I can answer a lot of your questions.

Kansas City...
1. Re: I have been to Cheboksary many times.

Rick- Hello! My name is John, I am in Kansas City and I noticed your post here, and that it is from last April, so I hope you are still here to respond to me. Here is the deal- I've been talking with a wonderful woman in Cheboksary on the internet (by the way, I have established that she is not an internet scammer), and we have grown close, so I would like to go there to meet this lady and I am just generally wondering about travelling there. I see that Delta airlines offers flights to Moscow from Kansas City, and I am wondering about getting from Moscow to Cheboksary. I would appreciate any conversation from you about this topic. Thanks very much! John

Indianapolis...
2. Re: I have been to Cheboksary many times.

Hi...I have questions about how is it to get around in Cheboksary? Are there English speaking persons there...or guides? Any info you could share would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Danny

Buffalo, New York
3. Re: I have been to Cheboksary many times.

Hi my name is Amirah I am almost 30. I am marrying a man 23 his name is Alex. he was born and raised in Cheboksary Russia and also few generations of his family is from Cheboksary. he is quiet reserved and hardworking and sweet. I want to know are people from there mostly like him? what are people from there like? are they religious? we are getting married in July I love everything about him and especially when he smiles. is there forums or sights I can join here about his city.his parents are there he is the only one here in USA we live in Buffalo NY we plan to go there one day to visit his parents. is it pretty safe city? congrats on your marriage. Amirah

Coventry, United...
4. Re: I have been to Cheboksary many times.

The original message is nearly a year old now, you could try sending a private message to the OP, but if your really want to know about this city........go there.

5. Re: I have been to Cheboksary many times.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:05 am, April 12, 2012
Kansas City, Kansas
6. Re: I have been to Cheboksary many times.

John,

I live in Kansa Citry and have been to Cheboksary twice.

I talk to my friends there frequently.

Who are you trying to find?

David

aatbkapta@gmail.com

Edited: 2:03 pm, December 20, 2012
Brooklyn, New York
7. Re: I have been to Cheboksary many times.

you get there by train its 10 to 13 hour all nite train cost like 50 and up $ depand or by plain to a near city and than bus taxi or by bus from moscow near vega hotel nlewitinn@msn.com if need more info

8. Re: I have been to Cheboksary many times.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, March 18, 2014