We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good restaurant in Cluj ?

Which Cluj-Napoca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 1
Good restaurant in Cluj ?

Any hint ? I've tried Bistro Viena and Hanul Dacilor .... Not too happy, looking for something better.

Bucharest
Destination Expert
for Bucharest, Brasov
1. Re: Good restaurant in Cluj ?

Check the reviews on tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g298474-Cluj_Nap…

New York City, New...
2. Re: Good restaurant in Cluj ?

Here are some hotels in Cluj which also have contact details www.hotelincluj.com/cluj_eating_out.html hope this helps

Edited: 5:43 am, May 04, 2011
New York City, New...
3. Re: Good restaurant in Cluj ?

Here are some hotels which also have contact details www.hotelincluj.com/cluj_eating_out.html hope this helps

romania
reviews: 12
4. Re: Good restaurant in Cluj ?

VIA is the best ; Baracca very good and close to VIA

UK
reviews: 9
5. Re: Good restaurant in Cluj ?

I am in Cluj now and I have found it hard to find anywhere to eat and drink that does not have pumping disco music or a TV on very loud. It seems there are very few places you can actually have a conversation. However, the one place I did find which might be worth a try is Restaurant Panoramic, situated just above the city with great views: http://www.panoramic-cluj.ro/

Cluj-Napoca, Romania
reviews: 14
6. Re: Good restaurant in Cluj ?

Not with local food, but indian cuisine instead:

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g298474-d1…

The place is nice and the food is very good!

7. Re: Good restaurant in Cluj ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:40 pm, June 21, 2013