We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reliable travel and tours for Island Hopping in Cebu

Which Lapu Lapu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 1
Reliable travel and tours for Island Hopping in Cebu

Hi I will be in Cebu with my family this Sept 27-30 , I've been searching online for best travel and tours that offer island hopping in Cebu as well as city tour but i'm skeptical to book as I am afraid the ones I find online are not reliable. Pls. suggest a reliable travel and tours company or even a reliable boatman for our island hopping. Thank you.

the following are the things I want to do in Cebu.

- Island hopping (including pandanon Island/bantayan Island)

- public beach Tingko Beach

-City tour

14 replies to this topic
Singapore, Singapore
11. Re: Reliable travel and tours for Island Hopping in Cebu

I think there's really nothing wrong with seaweeds, maybe it's just that I cringe when I feel them on my feet and on my legs. I'm afraid of slimy things, it's as if I feel like there are snakes or some kind of creature lingering my feet. I recently swam in Singapore's Palawan beach, and there were so many of them that I kept on running away from them,in the end I didn't enjoy it. :(

Singapore, Singapore
12. Re: Reliable travel and tours for Island Hopping in Cebu

Thanks though for all your opinion. Those were appreciated and I guess serve as reality check for me to just enjoy the beach even if there might be some seaweeds. I just hope to get the best of what Cebu can offer this Sept.

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
reviews: 83
13. Re: Reliable travel and tours for Island Hopping in Cebu

Pandanon is a small island or the nice part of it anyways. It looks better in pictures, I find.

Adelaide
reviews: 15
14. Re: Reliable travel and tours for Island Hopping in Cebu

We are 2 seniors staying on Mactan Island. One day seeing Oslob whale sharks and would like a recommendation to Nalusan Island or similar for snorkelling. Can we get a banca from Mactan Island and what should we pay for a 4 to 6 hour sail. We only want a shorter cruise as the previous day will be a long one. What do readers suggest?

Edited: 9:15 pm, June 04, 2013
Reply to: Reliable travel and tours for Island Hopping in Cebu
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted