We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Town home & house rentals

Which Lapu Lapu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Richmond, Virginia
Town home & house rentals

I'm going to be in the Philippines for 7 weeks next month. Most of this time will be spent in Lapu Lapu area where I've met a few people through my IT business. Does anyone have any good suggestions on either rental agencies or the like that could show me around to a few properties available for rent for those 7 weeks? Yea, I've gotten some suggestions from them but outside opinions would be nice.

My current plan is a nice hotel for the first few nights and look for a town home or house to rent for the rest of the time. Chill and relax for a few more days and let them show me around and a good time. I then plan to take an actual vacation and visit a few of the other islands for a week, maybe 2 if I can squeeze it in. Palawan I think is #1 on the list right now. Might also have a chance to see Davao as well depending on what happens with work while there.

1 reply
Leyte Island...
reviews: 23
1. Re: Town home & house rentals

Real estate agents usually charge 2 months rent as their commission. So, I would not be using a real estate agent for a 7 week lease.

Here is my personal suggestion, just stay in a condotel. Here is one in Lapu Lapu City

www.crownregencyhotels.com/suites/suites.php

They have one, two or three bedroom condos.

Reply to: Town home & house rentals
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted