We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vista Mar Beach Resort, Lapu Lapu, Mactan Island

Which Lapu Lapu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 1,160
Vista Mar Beach Resort, Lapu Lapu, Mactan Island

This establishment looks attractive on www.expedia.com (TA's parent company's hotels bookings site) but no one has formally reviewed it on TA.

Could anyone who has stayed there submit a formal review, and advise more briefly through the fora (here) what it was like? In particular, what the rooms and the beach, such as the latter is, were like?

West Virginia, USA
reviews: 7
1. Re: Vista Mar Beach Resort, Lapu Lapu, Mactan Island

Hello, I just stayed at Vista Mar for 2 nights. Given the area of Mactan, I say this is a nice location and view. They have a nice set up and pools are great. Rooms are nice, somewhat spacious, a little worn out just in small ways. I stayed for 2500 pesos, which is a discounted rate, came with breakfast for 2. My main complaint is the food is not good. It is expensive and not good. Even I passed on the free breakfast. This place will rack up a big bill if you are not careful (for all extras and food drink etc... if you let them recommend u a taxi, demand a meter or it may begin to feel like a shake down at Vista Mar. For 2500, i would consider to return. i liked the view and pool and the awesome sea breeze!!

Melbourne
Destination Expert
for Yunnan
reviews: 17
2. Re: Vista Mar Beach Resort, Lapu Lapu, Mactan Island

do you have any particular intersest to go to that hotel?

plenty of good ones on mactan and 2500 sounds basic room in a good place.

anyway outside the hotels plenty of korean food available -- and its like the real deal as well!!

Mactan Island...
reviews: 6
3. Re: Vista Mar Beach Resort, Lapu Lapu, Mactan Island

They are many resorts on Mactan Island, Vista Mar is on of the more affordable ones, and i have heard its very nice. Lot of great things to do on Mactan Island. Check out this link

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g667507-d148…

4. Re: Vista Mar Beach Resort, Lapu Lapu, Mactan Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 am, January 25, 2010
5. Re: Vista Mar Beach Resort, Lapu Lapu, Mactan Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 21, 2010