We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Online ticket for Ocean Jet Ferry

Which Cebu City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
reviews: 59
Online ticket for Ocean Jet Ferry

I tried Ocean Jet's web for online booking but it does not work. Is there any other way to book the ticket on line ? Thanks.

9 replies to this topic
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 201
1. Re: Online ticket for Ocean Jet Ferry

Luzviminda Travel & Tours sells Oceanjet tickets that you can pay via Paypal.

Leyte Island...
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
reviews: 28
2. Re: Online ticket for Ocean Jet Ferry

Most days you can pay at the pier just before boarding. Certainly, buying a ticket the day before just about guarantees a ticket.

How soon after arrival will you need the ticket?

3. Re: Online ticket for Ocean Jet Ferry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 pm, June 10, 2014

Dallas, Texas
reviews: 59
4. Re: Online ticket for Ocean Jet Ferry

Thank you all. I am out of country and the internet here is very slacky . So have not been able to go luzvimind's web yet. It keeps on tying but does not reach the site.

@ BJL, Th ferrry leaves at 6:35PM. If my flight arrives at Cebu Macatan airport on time I should be at the pier at about 4:30 PM. Regards.

philippines
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Philippines, Cebu Island
reviews: 358
5. Re: Online ticket for Ocean Jet Ferry

i suggest you just walk in to buy your ticket.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 267
6. Re: Online ticket for Ocean Jet Ferry

You have 2 hours and I would say it is a 50% chance that you can make it to the ferry.

You are arriving Cebu near to peak hour too.

So just walk in and get your tickets. If you fail to catch up, just buy the tickets for the next day.

Leyte Island...
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
reviews: 28
7. Re: Online ticket for Ocean Jet Ferry

@ BJL, Th ferrry leaves at 6:35PM. If my flight arrives at Cebu Macatan airport on time I should be at the pier at about 4:30 PM. Regards.

-------------------------------------------------

If you are right about being at the pier at 4.30 pm, then most days, you can just buy at the pier without an issue.

However, as Mousehunt pointed out, you will be travelling in peak traffic. My longest trip pier to airport in peak traffic was 2 hours. How long have you allowed to get to the pier?

Lake Charles...
reviews: 14
8. Re: Online ticket for Ocean Jet Ferry

Thanks for the very helpful info about e-tickets available through luzviminda tours. I just booked our oceanjet tickets with them and paid through paypal. I purchased it yesterday (Sunday evening), and I got the tickets through email before noon today (Monday). I saw on their website that they do have a guarantee of getting the tickets within an hour if you order during their business hours. Thanks again! :)

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 201
9. Re: Online ticket for Ocean Jet Ferry

I'm glad everything went well in buying your ticket online.

Reply to: Online ticket for Ocean Jet Ferry
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted