We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airline fare too cebu

Which Cebu City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
arkansas
airline fare too cebu

Does anyone know where I can get a good price on airfare to Cebu City in Nov. The cheapest I have been able to find is around $1600 on Orbitz.com.

Guam, USA
reviews: 13
1. Re: airline fare too cebu

If you're coming from Arkansas, consider flying to the west coast (Los Angeles or San Francisco maybe) on Southwest, then purchase a separate ticket to Manila, and then purchase a separate ticket on Cebu Pacific Air (www.cebupacificair.com) for Manila to Cebu.

Canton de Vaud
2. Re: airline fare too cebu

I understand that there's a direct flight from the west coast to Cebu. That will save you the hassle of having to change airports in Manila. Or, fly to Hong Kong, Singapore or Kuala Lumpur and catch a flight to Cebu from there. $1600 is pretty steep for a non-peak season, so shop around. O sige, pag-ayo ayo.

arkansas
3. Re: airline fare too cebu

Thanks for everyones help. I ended up paying just over $1000, thru apex travel in Houston. They are really helpful. Thanks folks. Jason

4. Re: airline fare too cebu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 am, August 20, 2009