We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cebu beach resort

Which Cebu City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
reviews: 12
Cebu beach resort

Hi

Any recommendations on best beach resort in Cebu, a priority for us is a decent beach and swimming. We only have three days so not much time to travel too far from Mactan I guess.

Thanks

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
reviews: 83
1. Re: Cebu beach resort

Shangrila ticks off the boxes. Decent enough.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 627
2. Re: Cebu beach resort

What is your budget?

Tommo

Cebu City...
3. Re: Cebu beach resort

"We only have three days so not much time to travel too far from Mactan I guess. "

That's a shame! There are so many much nicer beaches in the other municipalities of Cebu. Moalboal and Bantayan Island have magnificent shorelines.

But if you're really set on going to Mactan...

if you have the money to spare, you should go to Plantation Bay or Imperial

if you have a limited budget, you can probably go to Bluewater Maribago.

Hope that helps!

Edited: 3:26 am, September 06, 2013
Kuwait
4. Re: Cebu beach resort

Theres so many whites beaches here if you travel further,. But in Mactan Area try Movenpick Resort and Spa or Shangrila hotel. They are next to each other. But for me,Shangrila is better because it has some white sand on it and a beautiful landscape.

5. Re: Cebu beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 23, 2014