We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Re:Cebu n island hopping

Which Cebu City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 2
Re:Cebu n island hopping

Hi peeps,

Need ur advice.

I Will be travelling to Cebu in October for 4 days with a grp of frens.

I have been to Cebu n Bohol (2days trip) before.

This time, I would like to do Some island visits instead of staying at cebu. I would love to explore beautiful beaches with white sandy beaches. Can u guys give me some suggestions on the following please?

1) with only 3 full days in view, how many days would u suggest I visit islands?

2) is there day trips that bring us to different islands in one day and send us back to Cebu?

3) what are the islands u recommend? Malascaspua seems kinda far but I heard its beautiful..

Thanks and I will read up more after ur suggestions!

Many thanks once again..

Cheers!

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 229
1. Re: Re:Cebu n island hopping

Island Banca Cruise depart from Mactan for island hopping.

Check them out.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 627
2. Re: Re:Cebu n island hopping

We found Island Banca Cruises one of the better options and a very comfortable set up with bean bags lounges etc:

tripadvisor.com.au/Attraction_Review-g667507…

Tommo

Baguio, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 236
3. Re: Re:Cebu n island hopping

While Malapascua is beautiful, it is a bit far if you have just 4 days, since the first and last days will be spent travelling - are you ok with 2 and the previous night in Malapascua ?

Similarly, Camotes too is beautiful - lesser beach-by-the-resort, but also very few tourists. However, you will have just a little more time than the above.

Hence, my suggestion would be to visit Nalusuan island and stay at Nalusuan island resort - it is a tiny islet with just one medium priced resort having houses on stilts above the water, and a huge beach that shows up with hundreds of star fish at low tide. The snorkelling is fantastic. However, it is a peaceful place, and zero night life / bar scene.

TA reviews here -

Nalusuan resort - tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g667507-d1229…

Marine sanctuary - tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g2273715…

4. Re: Re:Cebu n island hopping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 27, 2014