We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any trustworthy website for Cebu to Bohol ticket booking?

Which Cebu City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong, China
reviews: 65
Any trustworthy website for Cebu to Bohol ticket booking?

I plan to take the ferry to Bohol (Tagbilaran) once I land Cebu on 27-Mar. Since it will be close to the Easter period, my hotel reminded me to book tickets ahead.

I found a lot of websites claim that they can help to book ticket but some looks really dodge. Anyone have use any agent online before?

You help is mich appreciated.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 686
1. Re: Any trustworthy website for Cebu to Bohol ticket booking?

You can arrange your ferry booking with Asia Travel. Expect to pat about 10% more.Well worth it and takes the worry out of the booking. We booked business class for a little extra and well worth it. We were virtually alone in this class.

asiatravel.com/en-us/…ocean_jet.html

Tommo

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 184
2. Re: Any trustworthy website for Cebu to Bohol ticket booking?

Asiatravel is very reliable and trustworthy.

clare,ireland
3. Re: Any trustworthy website for Cebu to Bohol ticket booking?

http://oceanjet.luzvimindatravelandtours.com/

Cebu City
4. Re: Any trustworthy website for Cebu to Bohol ticket booking?

as much as possible it is better to avail of services from sites that can process your credit/debit card info automatically and not by any manual method that needs human handling and intervention... since these data are very sensitive and for your eyes only -- so that this will ensure your privacy and security.

5. Re: Any trustworthy website for Cebu to Bohol ticket booking?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 13, 2014