We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need advice: Apartelles & Pensions in Cebu City

Which Cebu City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NC
reviews: 1
Need advice: Apartelles & Pensions in Cebu City

Planning on staying in Cebu City for 1 month and need to find a place to stay for 300-400 usd a month. Cheaper the better. Just needs to be clean, a/c, shower, and wi-fi.

Any recommendations?

Orlando, Florida
reviews: 124
1. Re: Need advice: Apartelles & Pensions in Cebu City

Try Casa Rosario. It is near Fuente Osmeña.

clare,ireland
2. Re: Need advice: Apartelles & Pensions in Cebu City

www.luzvimindapensionne.com/p/room-rates.html -try here

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
reviews: 83
3. Re: Need advice: Apartelles & Pensions in Cebu City

Try Winland Towers. Also across the Towers is a property with room rentals for short and long termers.

Lismore, New South...
4. Re: Need advice: Apartelles & Pensions in Cebu City

i stayed at an apartelles called arcenas in banilad cebu ,which is downtown cebu,i needed a one bedroom appt, but only a two bedroom was available,so the manager locked one of the bedrooms,and reduced the price.i stayed for five weeks for 23000 pesos plus 17000 pesos bond ,after paying for elec,phone, water and gasi was refunded 13000 pesos. the property has a high locked gate and24 hour armed guard. taxi to ayala mall 80-100 pesos, or catch a jeepney down the road for 8 pesos

NC
reviews: 1
5. Re: Need advice: Apartelles & Pensions in Cebu City

That is on the expensive side. almost 600 bucks plus a 425 deposit.

Redmond, Oregon
6. Re: Need advice: Apartelles & Pensions in Cebu City

I would like a place close to the beach w/ac & good water. 1 bedroom w/shower.

Ubud, Indonesia
reviews: 24
7. Re: Need advice: Apartelles & Pensions in Cebu City

Wow, this is turning into a real estate site.

Leyte Island...
reviews: 22
8. Re: Need advice: Apartelles & Pensions in Cebu City

This is the Arcenas website mentioned above,

http://apartelledearcenas.com/rooms.html

It is definitely not in Downtown Cebu City. Banilad is on the border between Cebu City and Mandaue City.

There are a whole bunch of budget hotels and pensione houses in Downtown Cebu City. They start at about P200 per day, but I am not recommending in any way what so ever that you stay in the P200 per night pension house.

You could try Cebu Century Hotel Downtown

http://www.cebucenturyhotel.com/rates.html

You can stay in a room with single bed, free wifi, aircon, cable TV and private bathroom for about P14,000 per month.

Leyte Island...
reviews: 22
9. Re: Need advice: Apartelles & Pensions in Cebu City

I would like a place close to the beach w/ac & good water. 1 bedroom w/shower.

--------------------------------------------

There is no such place in Cebu City as the whole of the Cebe City coastline is taken up with shipping and industry.

My suggestion is you find a place on Mactan Island although you may have to pay to use the beach there as all the best bits have resorts on them.

Other places to consider are towns up and down the coast such Daanbantayan in Northern Cebu or Dalaguete in Southern Cebu

Edited: 8:12 pm, March 26, 2013
10. Re: Need advice: Apartelles & Pensions in Cebu City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 28, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cebu City