We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sports bar

Which Davao City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chester, United...
reviews: 4
sports bar

can anyone recommend a good sports bar ,in davao city ? as i will be going to live there shortly.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 589
1. Re: sports bar

This place may suit:

tripadvisor.com.au/Restaurant_Review-g298459…

Tommo

somewhere in the...
reviews: 7
2. Re: sports bar

Hi

Well being a Brit you might like to pop along to Drifters/Pirates www.facebook.com/pirates.pubdavao?fref=ts in Nueva Tierra subdivision in Lanang, most taxi firms know where it is but Maligaya (Yellow taxi's) seem to always be there, it is only around 160 peso's from the city.

Bert the owner (from the forest of Dean) is a huge rugby fan and has sport on all the time on his TV's with loads of added bonuses like British beer ( Guinness, Murphy's, John Smiths, Boddingtons etc, sadly all canned but nice and cold), San Mig Pilsen on tap loads of imported spirits and great food British and local, Sunday Roast (it was Lamb last Sunday). As it is a hotel as well he has a swimming pool that can be used by pub customers!

If you want something in the city just to get sport you can try Primo's tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g298459-… ( right outside The Apo View Hotel, or there is a bar complex at 21 Rizal Street of which 1 is a sports bar. There are loads of places to go here for a drink. Have fun finding them

Regards

Richard

Oslo
reviews: 101
3. Re: sports bar

Is that bar complex on Rizal still open, it was closed for a bit.

Chester, United...
reviews: 4
4. Re: sports bar

thanx Richard thats great news will check them all out lol

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 589
5. Re: sports bar

Thanks Rich0807 but Pirates Bar is the link I posted above your post.

Tommo

somewhere in the...
6. Re: sports bar

Sorry Tommo I should have checked where it was going before I posted

Rich

somewhere in the...
7. Re: sports bar

Hi Leftovertoo

As far as I am aware but have not been since xmas so may have missed something

Rich

Jakarta, Indonesia
8. Re: sports bar

Hello.

Hopefully you found a good sports bar. So now having settled there, can you advise me if there is any bar showing The British Lions rugby tour of Australia.

I will be in Davao tomorrow night (6th July) and badly need to find somewhere to watch the final test.

Oslo
reviews: 101
9. Re: sports bar

the drifters is a bit out of the way and when we stayed there, we found most cabbies do not know how to get here. It may be good to watch the game, but call before taking that trip to get there. Take a dunk in their pool if you do go there.

10. Re: sports bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 07, 2014