We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

customs

Which Davao City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Matteson IL
customs

I am visiting a freind in March in Davao. i am interseted in finding out the customs so I will not offend her family and her

Western Australia
1. Re: customs

Hi,

I am formerly from Davao City and lived her in Australia. What do you mean by offending the family. You be right. Most of us are very hospitable people and generous.

You can always trait the family dining, going to beaches or island hoping. It won`t cost that much and you expect they like to take their extended relations too. So be prepared it only happens once for them and you end up very much welcome.

They often goes to church on Sundays so go along with the trend and you fit very well. Davao City overall is the best clean and secure place to visit because of 2% less crime free under the recent management.

DAVAO CITY
2. Re: customs

to: rborq12000

Know what the best thing to do to avoid offending her family, be polite. Davaoe��as are basically religious, shy and sensitive. When you meet her parents, see to it that you show respect. Don't be forward. Be a friend to all. We davaoe��as love to eat, so do ask where's the best place to eat and treat her family. We also have this close family knit. As much as possible, the elders are ask on their opinions on every decision a family member makes. So, good luck and enjoy your visit to our place, DAVAO.

MS DAVAO